Forensic Evaluation Division >> Who We Work With
We work with a wide variety of plaintiff and defense lawyers. These lawyers provide representation to their clients with regard to criminal, personal injury, and family law cases. They work diligently to protect the legal rights of their clients and obtain the best possible results for their cases.
Common problem scenarios for our clients:
- Your client suffers from depression and anxiety from an accident and you need to be able to clearly and objectively provide evidence to support the client's claim.
- Your client may be accused of causing someone to have depression, anxiety or physical symptoms.
- Your client is accused of a serious crime and you unsure of his/her intellectual limitations.
- Your client is getting a divorce and has minor children.
- Your client wants to maintain a sound relationship with his or her children.
- You have received a lengthy psychological report filled with "professional jargon"
from an opposing mental health expert and you need to prepare to cross-examine
him or her.
Our clients adhere to the highest legal standards of honesty and integrity. These lawyers succeed with us because:
- They deliver quality legal services to their clients focusing on client-centered representation.
- They provide complete facts and background information about their cases to their expert consultants and witnesses.
Now that you know the type of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve and what our clients need to do to ensure success, click on this link to learn more about How We Work.